close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Latest News

view all news

Water Use Moved to Stage 2 Restrictions as of July 8, 2024

We received notice that the city is moving to Stage 2 water restrictions per our agreement with Walnut Creek Special Utility District (WCSUD). This will allow for once a week watering as follows:
Even addresses on Wednesday and odd addresses on Friday.

We will notify the community if we receive any new information.

City Council Seeks Volunteers for P&Z and Parks

The City Council is accepting applications for both Planning & Zoning and Parks & Recreation Boards.  Please submit your application to or drop it off at City Hall, 501 South Main Street, Rhome, Texas.


501 South Main Street
Rhome, Texas 76078

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm

817-636-2462  Tel
817-636-2465  Fax

Popular Pages

Top Links